Lots of building works are taking place to make sure that we have enough facilities to provide the best possible service to our community now that we are a larger "four form entry school" . We were very lucky to strike a special partnership with the Local Authority and the London Thames Gateway Development Corporation to fund the works. Once finished, we'll have:
1. A better equipped kitchen.
2. 2 new classrooms along the Yr. 1 and Yr. 2 corridors (rather than demountable classrooms).
3. A hall extension, so that we can increase our after school clubs and continue big community events.
4. More space for learning to take place, such as support groups.
5. Places for people to meet confidentially.
Although not all of our "wish list" will be able to be built, we are still very confident that these works will enable us to continue to provide a high quality learning environment for our children and families.
These pictures show how the building works are progressing.